Welcome to EIT 2023!
The 23rd International Conference on Biomedical Applications of Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT 2023) will be held in Aachen, Germany, on 12th – 14th June 2023.
The conference will be hosted by the Chair for Medical Information Technology (MedIT) at RWTH Aachen University. Following the established sequence of previous EIT Conferences, this year’s conference provides a platform for researchers and clinicians from all over the world to share their experience regarding their work in the medical applications of Electrical Impedance Tomography, Magnetic Induction Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Electrical Impedance Tomography, which includes:
- Clinical applications of Impedance Imaging
- Hardware for Impedance Imaging
- Software for Impedance Imaging
- Algorithms and Data Analysis
- Inverse Problems and Theory
- Bioimpedance and Dielectric Properties of Biological Tissues
- Related developments in Geophysics and Process Tomography with potential for cross-over to biomedical applications